Ski & Snowboard Boot Fitting in Davis, CA
Whether you're on your first run or your fifteenth, your feet are going to let you know when it's time to quit.
For skiers and snowboards alike, perhaps no other equipment selection can have a bigger impact on your overall experience than your boots. They’re responsible for transferring energy from your body to your skis or board, providing feedback from the snow surface, and keeping your feet warm and protected. How well they perform these duties depends on how well they fit. Properly fit boots can improve comfort, increase performance, and help avoid injury. Whether you’re purchasing new boots or seeking to improve the fit of your current pair, consider a professional fitting to maximize your enjoyment on the slopes.
Consultation and Basic Boot Adjustments Are FREE
with the purchase of ski or snowboard boots from Ken's Bike-Ski-Board.**
When Should You Get Fit?
The best time to take advantage of boot fitting services is prior to making a purchase. Our experienced fitters can discuss your specific goals, take measurements of your foot anatomy, assess your stance and balance, and suggest several models to try on. Plan to spend about an hour with us, and be sure to bring along your favorite pair of socks. And, if you’ve owned boots previously, bring your old pair with you—they can help your fitter make a more informed recommendation.
Expert boot fitters + Ken's boot fit guarantee means all smiles on the slopes!
We point out things about your feet, knees and stance that will open your eyes about the way you ride. Our goal is to find you the fit that keeps you on the hill until the last lift of the day.
Say goodbye to those pressure points and cold feet!
About Our Boot Fit Guarantee:
- Your boots will fit you comfortably while skiing / boarding.
- We will make fit accommodations to remedy any significant discomfort which arise after purchase (or fails to go away as the boots break in - minimum 3 days of use).
- In the very rare case where repeated attempts to accommodate your feet in boots we’ve sold you are not enough, we may exercise the option to credit your full purchase price toward another pair of ski boots from our stock.
- All equipment must be in good working condition and not show signs of damage or excessive wear.
- Ski boots must meet current DIN specifications.
- Purchaser must present receipt showing date purchased.
- User of equipment must cooperate with Ken's bootfitter.
** Guarantee does not apply to damaged/abused boots, boots purchased elsewhere, fit anomalies (e.g. different sized feet, broken bones, etc.), fit upgrades (such as orthotics, custom liners or foot-beds), performance upgrades or fitting boots to a different skier/rider. It does not include modifications necessary (at extra cost) to custom-fit boots to your feet at the time of initial purchase.These accommodations may include custom padding, heel lifts or wedges, buckle modifications, liner stretching and/or shell stretching
Boot Work Consultation & Adjustments
for parts and service
Get a one on one session with a professional bootfitter to diagnose your boot issues. We'll determine the issues and define what needs to be corrected to solve it.