The K2 Kinsley women's snowboard boot may just be the perfect snowboard boot, so consider this your wake up call! It nails the sweet spot for freestyle and all-mountain snowboarders who prefer a medium flex and value comfort and fit above all else.
The K2 Kinsley snowboard boot features a dual zone closure with BOA Fit System to micro-tune your fit. A dedicated BOA dial for the upper portion of the shell and a second dedicated to closing the lower portion of the shell. The upper cuff of the boot is constructed with our Flex Zone calf panel at the top of the cuff, helping to keep legs happy all day long.
Inside, a supportive three-point harness is integrated into the shell, wrapping itself around a heat-moldable Control Foam 3D liner with award-winning foam from Intuition.
Underfoot, our proprietary This Grips! rubber outsole provides excellent grip while hiking, boot packing, and walking across icy parking lots. It sits atop a dual density midsole that features a lightweight EVA material complemented by our Harshmellow damping material to cushion your bones and reduce fatigue after long days on the hill.
- H4/M3 BOA Fit System: Impact resistant, durable, and performance driven, the H4 BOA Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot. The H4 dial controls the upper shell lacing, while the M3 controls the lower shell lacing.
- 3-Point Harness Liner Lacing: A traditional-style liner harness with a pull lace and three contact points hugs the ankle and provides additional support.
- Intuition Control Foam 3D Liner: Heat-moldable medium- and high-density Intuition foam forms to the exact shape of your leg, ankle, and foot for superior fit, warmth, and comfort.
- This Grips! Premium Outsole with Harshmellow: Our proprietary rubber compound delivers excellent grip and durability on all terrain types and is integrated with Harshmellow foam to dampen chatter and vibration.
- Articulating Upper Cuff with HDR Premium Synthetics: Independent upper cuff articulation delivers a distortion-free flex, while HDR synthetics improve overall shell durability.
- 3D Formed EVA Footbed: Dense EVA foam provides contoured cushioning and support.
|Verte / 7