Want to see for yourself, what all the buzz is about? We thought so. So Ken's invested in 3 brand new Stumpjumper FSR Comp 29 (long travel) demo bikes you can rent at Ken's and take to your favorite trail. With new tube shapes, new suspension geo and a stunningly refined design, the new Stumpy is going to exceed all your expectations for how a trail bike should ride. And when you return, you can apply your "demo" fees (up to 2 days' worth) to purchase of a new Stumpjumper for yourself!
- The all-new alloy Stumpjumper frame features M5 alloy front & rear triangles, an asymmetrical design and the latest 29 Trail Geometry, so it's just the right amount of both capable & comfortable
- The FOX DPS Performance rear shock with Specialized's proprietary Rx Trail Tune ensures that no matter the wheel or frame size, your bike is dialed-in perfectly
- A FOX 34 Rhythm fork handles suspension duties up front, with stiff stanchions and plenty of adjustability
- The smooth, reliable dropper post - which should be required equipment on all trail bikes, says Ken - keeps the seat up for efficient pedaling, yet drops instantly to the optimum height for however crazy the terrain gets. Once you try one, you'll never go back!
|Frame||M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, fully enclosed internal cable routing, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm of travel|
|Fork||FOX FLOAT Rhythm 34, GRIP Damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, tapered alloy steerer, 150mm of trave|
|Rear Shock||FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Trail Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 210x50mm|
|Axles||15x110mm Thru-Axle front, 12x148mm Thru-Axle rear ("Boost" standard)|
|Rims/Wheels||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 29mm inner width, tubeless ready|
|Hubs||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
Front: Butcher GRID w/ GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Rear: Purgatory GRID w/ GRIPTON compound, 2Bliss ready, 29x2.6"
|Crankset||RaceFace Aeffect, 24mm spindle, 170mm crankarm|
|Chain||KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX 11-speed, 11-46t|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX 11-speed|
|Handlebars||Specialized 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm width|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|Stem||Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Brakes||Shimano SLX hydraulic disc, resin pads, 200mm/180mm rotors|
|Pedals||(bring your own, to match your shoes - or borrow a pair from us)|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Phenom Comp, Adaptive Edge design, Hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm
S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm of travel
* Subject to change without notice.
|Acid Mint/Black / Large||95718-5204D||NSJL|
|Black/Flo Red / Medium||95718-5303D||NSJM|
|Black/Flo Red / X-Large||95718-5304D||NSJXL|