The bestselling women's Burton Jet Set Jacket combines the eco-conscious warmth of recycled content ThermacoreECO insulation with a functional yet flattering slim fit for a look that pairs well with anything in your closet. Dumping snow to springtime showers are no match for the richly textured waterproof/breathable DRYRIDE two-layer fabrics, which are offered in patterns ranging from classic single-colored to standout tribal. Add in the full laundry list of hidden features, including a permanently removable waist gaiter, handy pockets, and a hidden hem cinch, and you've got a jacket that is always ready for action.
- Slim fit sits close to the body, with room for the garment to move with you
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Living Lining provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- ThermacoreECO insulation [80g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long-lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface; Mesh-lined, no-snag sleeve vents
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features front adjustment; Snag-free neckline
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, easy-access media/goggles pocket, and mesh dump pocket
- bluesign approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
|Size||Numeric Size||Chest||Natural Waist||Hips|
|Dress Blue / Small||190450637144||10081106401||210000009562|
|Dress Blue / Medium||190450637137||10081106401||210000024021|
|Dress Blue / X-Large||190450637151||10081106401||210000024025|