Elevate your game with the smooth-flexing Freestyle.
The men's Burton Freestyle Re:Flex Snowboard Binding is soft, forgiving, and built to make any board ride better. Its Re:Flex tech in the baseplate gives a smooth flexing package that's compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems. Soft straps, FullBED cushioning, and a lightweight yet bomber design bring it all together. Our Flex Slider makes strapping in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. The Flex Slider is also stronger and fully backed by our lifetime warranty.
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain, Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight, Lightweight, bombproof polycarbonate baseplate construction is buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board, MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Ankle Strap: Reactstrap ankle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra responsive, conforming to any boot
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
- Burton Warranty: All Burton binding baseplates are backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY and Burton straps and hi-backs are backed by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.
|Highback||Single-component canted hi-back construction|
|Base||Single-component baseplate construction|
|Toe Strap||Supergrip Capstrap|
* Subject to change without notice.