Haul more, do more with a new Specialized Globe Haul ST from Ken's. With more power, more cargo, and more options, this fully customizable electric bike can haul 340 pounds up to 60 miles at a time. Plus with a standard rear rack, integrated front and rear lights, and numerous accessory mounts, you can arrange your ride for any errand at any time — day or night.
- High power, long range, and low maintenance.
- One size adjusts for every rider: Globe comfortably fits over 96% of the population.
- Step-through frame makes getting on and off easy.
- Five levels of pedal-assisted support.
- Compatible with a large selection of after-market accessories.
- Partnership with Redwood Materials closes the loop on the materials included in the battery and drive system.
With the launch of the new Globe line, Specialized is recognizing that purchasing a highly-capable e-bike is really a vehicle purchase; for many riders, this will replace their 2nd car (or even their 1st!). So like other vehicle companies, they've begun separating out the "Destination Fees" from the cost of the product. In the case of the Globe Haul ST, they're assessing a $200 Destination Fee - approximately $100 for freight (it's a huge box) and $100 for dealer provided services (some of ours are listed below) - which we will collect when you pick up the bike. This fee is fixed by Specialized and is non-negotiable.
These are some of the services Ken's Bike-Ski-Board provides with every new bike:
- Service rated the area's best, 17 years in a row
- Numerous financing options, so you can get everything you need at once and pay for it over time
- Meticulous bike build (assembly, test ride & fine-tuning) by professional mechanics, going way beyond manufacturers’ “bike in a box” standards
- Half price installation of any accessories purchased with the bike – customize it as you like!
- Full manufacturer’s new-bike warranty
- Free Tune-Up 30-60 days after purchase
- Free Basic Adjustments for 1 year
- 15% Off Service at Ken’s, as long as you own the bike
- Ken’s Ride Club Rewards program sends you a 1-5% rebate on all purchases, twice a year
All this will make the bike fit better, ride better, last longer, and can save you $100s over the life of the bike.
We support the bicycle industry's voluntary e-bike battery recycling program, Call2Recycle. Initiated by Specialized, supported by several major brands of quality e-bikes and endorsed by PeopleForBikes, this program provides employee training, recycling kits, transportation and logistics, safety materials, and rider education to ensure an easy, safe and sustainable path for lithium-ion e-bike batteries (which could otherwise become a serious safety and environmental hazard).
To keep this program funded, manufacturers add a $15 "Environmental Recycling Fee" (ERF) to each e-bike shipped, and we collect that fee at delivery of the bike.
When your e-bike's lithium-ion battery reaches the end of its useful life, simply return it to a certified Call2Recycle location (like Ken's Bike-Ski-Board) and we take care of the rest!
|Head-Tube Length (mm)||292|
|B-B Height (mm)||285|
|B-B Drop (mm)||5|
|Fork Length (full) (mm)||372|
|Fork Rake/Offset (mm)||55|
|Chain-Stay Length (mm)||465|
|Top-Tube Length (horizontal) (mm)||600|
|Bike Stand-Over Height (mm)||511|
|Seat-Tube Length (mm)||366|
|Seat height - Max (mm)||852|
|Seat height - Min (mm)||517|
|Bar height form ground - Max (mm)||1192|
|Bar height from ground - Min (mm)||1051|
|Crank Length (mm)||160|
|Handlebar Width (mm)||700|
|Motor||Globe custom tuned motor, alloy, 6-bolt disc, 9 speed freehub, bolt on, 36h|
|Pedals||Specialized Flat pedal|
|Battery||Globe external battery, 772Wh, IPX7|
|Charger||Globe charger, 48V System w/ Globe system charger plug, AC power cord included|
|Controller/Display||Globe handlebar remote HMI, State of charge, Ride Mode display, USB plug, BLE|
|Fork||Globe Steel, Post mount disc brake, fender/rack mounts|
|Hubs||Front: Alloy, 6-bolt disc, 110mm spacing, loose ball bearings, bolt on, 36h|
|Rims||20'' disc, double-wall alloy, 50X20mm, 36h|
|Chain||KMC e9S EPT, anti-rust coating, 9-speed w/ reusable Missing LinkTM|
|Frame||Haul ST Premium Aluminum, Post mount disc brake, fender/rack mounts|
|Tires||Carless Whisper Reflect, 20X3.5|
|Brakes||Hydraulic disc, post-mount, 6-bolt, reach adjust, 203mm rotor|
|Saddle||Specialized Body Geometry Comfort Gel|
|Crankset||Forged alloy arm, alloy chainring guard, 160mm|
|Seatpost||Telescoping, alloy, 2-bolt Clamp, 20mm offset, 34.9mm, 525mm|
|Shifters||microSHIFT, short cage, 9-speed|
|Tape/Grips||Globe closed end slip on type, 155mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Square-tapered, 100mm BB width, 184mm spindle, w/ torque sensor|
|Accessories & Extras||
Headlight: Globe Cargo Drive, 1500 Lumen, remote switch, multiple modes.
Taillight: Globe Cargo Drive, 50 Lumen
Kickstand: Globe, Short Tail, center mount
Rack: Globe, Short Tail, MIK HD interface, rail system
Fenders: Globe Cargo fenders, w/headlight mount
Bell: Brass bell
|Cassette/Freewheel||SunRace, 9-Speed, 11-36t|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss White Mountains / One Size / 20-inch||888818778942||91022-8100||210000032368|
|Satin Obsidian / One Size / 20-inch||888818778911||91022-8000||210000032381|