The Norco Charger VLT is the electric bike that riders need who don't have room, or the budget for a massive quiver of bikes. It isn't weighed down by the added weight and complexity of rear suspension, and it is equipped with all the accessory mounts that riders will need for commuting, city riding, and weekend trail excursions. Off-road capable, and city adaptable, the Charger VLT adds a kick to every ride on every surface.
New Charger VLT 6061 Aluminum Frame w/148x12 TA
- Shimano E7000 Drive Unit
- Shimano 8035 504W InTube Removable Battery
- 120mm SR Suntour XCM32 15x110mm Boost E-Bike Fork with Lockout
- BALANCED FRAME GEOMETRY: The Charger VLT's sleek aluminum frame features a balanced frame geometry that places less weight on riders' hands for a more comfortable, versatile ride.
- REMOVABLE DOWNTUBE BATTERY: The fully-sealed 504Wh Shimano E8035 in-tube battery is stealthily mounted, and easily removed for convenient charging, and secure, confident parking.
- E-BIKE RATED COMPONENTS: The Charger VLT features e-bike approved hydraulic disc brakes for extra stopping power, and is equipped with e-optimized wheels and a re-enforced e-spec chain to handle the additional torque and rigors of the electric assist.
- SHIMANO STEPS – ALL THE POWER YOU NEED: Designed to withstand the extreme demands of e-mountain biking, the best-inclass Shimano E7000 drive unit and complete Shimano STEPS system will extend every ride, give you the push you need, and is supported by a worldwide network of Shimano distributors and dealers.
- DROPPER POST INCLUDED: The stock dropper post makes the Charger VLT more capable off road, and easier to ride around town thanks to its quick adjustment for steep trails and stop lights.
- SERVICE-FRIENDLY DESIGN: The Charger VLT is designed with thoughtful internal cable routing that makes dealer service easy, and the full Shimano STEPS drive system benefits from Shimano's international support network. You can sell with confidence knowing that your service department will continue to run as smoothly as ever.
|D. Effective Top Tube||564mm||595mm||627mm||660mm|
|E. Head Tube Angle||67°||67°||67°||67°|
|F. Head Tube Length||105mm||105mm||115mm||125mm|
|G. Seat Tube Angle||74°||74°||74°||74°|
|H. Seat Tube Length||430mm||470mm||510mm||550mm|
|I. Bottom Bracket Height||320mm||320mm||320mm||320mm|
|J. Bottom Bracket Drop||53mm||53mm||53mm||53mm|
|K. Fork Rake/Offset||46mm||46mm||46mm||46mm|
|Frame||6061 Aluminum Frame, Fender Mounts, Rack Mounts, Bottle Mount|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM32 DS, 120mm Travel, E-Bike|
|Rims||Alex MD25 TRS 29", 32H|
Front: Alloy 15x110mm Boost, 6 Bolt
Rear: Alloy 12x148mm Boost, HG, 6 Bolt
|Spokes||Stainless 14g, Black|
Front: 110 x 15mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Tires||WTB Ranger Comp 2.25"|
|Crankset||Prowheel E8000, 170mm|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus SL-M2010|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M-2000|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano Acera CS-HG2009, 11/36T, 9 Speed|
|Chain||KMC e9S E-Bike|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M285 Hydraulic, E-Bike|
Front: Tektro 180mm
Rear: Tektro 160mm
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M285|
|Handlebars||Butted 6061 Alloy, 740mm, 20mm Rise|
|Stem||Alloy, 60mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Headset||FSA No.57E Sealed Bearing|
|Seatpost||TranzX YSP18 Dropper, 31.6mm, 130mm|
|Pedals||VP Nylon Flat|
|Motor||Shimano STEPS E7000|
|Battery||Shimano STEPS E8035 Downtube|
|Controller/Display||Shimano STEPS E7000|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Blue/Blue / Medium||058817476587||0260011905||210000015426|