A great set of snowshoes for the winter enthusiast, the Garneau Nordik 1 Snowshoes are our lightest shoe for day hiking and trail walking. Made with a 6061-T6 aluminum frame, the Nordik 1's are lightweight and durable! The Contract Trad harness system goes on securely with the Slipnot heel strap and ratchet closures, and provides a supple yet robust suspension system for all-day walking comfort. The durable polymer decking sheds snow easily and Crux crampons provide easy grip and snag-free operation.
- User Profile: Day Hiking. Snowshoes designed for winter hiking enthusiasts seeking to improve their physical condition while exploring backcountry or neighboring trails.
- Snowshoes Frame: 6061-T6 frame, small rugged diameter for lightweight design.
- Harness: Contact Trad is ratchet-based for a moccasin loose fit or tight boot cinch.
- Closure System: Fasteners with ratchet buckle system. Light, practical and simple adjustment, New Slipnot quick cinch heel strap and friction buckle. Glove-tested at -45° Celsius.
- Crampons: Crux crampons for easy grip and non-snag operation on day hike outings.
- Pivot: Freeflex X pivot, 30mm in width, is the biggest and most reliable of its type in the industry. It supplies a robust yet flexible suspension.
- Decking: Snowfree surface. Excellent snow shedding from deck. Wrap-around decking for light, no-snag performance; built for speed.
- Ergonomics: Streamlined shape and a generous tail profile with toe upsweep make for easy walking in trails and layered powder on snow crust.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
- Snowshoes Sizes: 822 (M), 825 (L), 930 (XL)
|Grey Slate / 821 (8"X21")||690222011429||1493345 8JX 821||SR823|
|Grey Slate / 825 (8"X25")||690222011436||1493345 8JX 825||SR824|
|Grey Slate / 930 (9"X30")||690222011443||1493345 8JX 930||SR825|