Explore your backcountry with confidence in the Blizzard II snowshoes. Made with lightweight yet sturdy aluminum external frame construction, these high-performance snowshoes are equipped with high carbon steel crampons that ensure multidirectional traction in all terrains and conditions. The Contact Harness with BOA closure system (snowboarders & cyclists know: BOAs are the best for comfort, security, light weight & convenience!) ensures 360-degree retention of your foot for amazing comfort and optimal support, while a gradient heel raiser keeps you comfortable on long climbs. Step up to the best!
- 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame: Light and sturdy
- V-RAIL crampons: Maximum traction uphill, traverse and downhill
- Single Boa® Closure System: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market"
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Contour frame: Proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
- Connect fastener system: Durable fastening system offers an optimized lateral traction with eco-friendly design
- Lightec decking: Resistant, light, and flexible up to -40°C
- Traxion HCS front crampons: Multidirectional traction for all terrains and snow conditions. Made with high carbon steel
- Freeflex pivot: Provides shock absorption and free foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride
- Contact harness system with EVA padding: 360-degree retention for optimal support on various terrain conditions
- Gradient heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing
When sizing snowshoes, don't go by the user's "naked" weight - instead, consider the total weight you're asking these snowshoes to carry: the person with all winter clothing, boots, poles, backpack, water, food, etc. And consider snow conditions - if you hike often in deep powder snow, consider a largers size; if you hike mostly on firmer snow, consider a smaller size.
|Black/Grey/Lime / 825 (carries 110-190 lbs)||14930499J8|
|Black/Grey/Lime / 930 (carries 150-250 lbs)||14930499J8-1|
|Black/Grey/Red / 930 (carries 150-250 lbs)||14930498T2|
|Black/Grey/Red / 1036 (carries 200-300 lbs)||14930498T2-1|