There are some winter days where it's way too nice outside not go out for some fun in the mountain wonder. Snowshoeing is a simple and affordable option, and the Appalaches meets your needs. This model is perfect for a stroll on easy paths; its proven sturdiness and reliability make it a snowshoe you can count on to enjoy the outdoors. With an easy to use buckle binding system, the Appalaches is ready for fun!
- User Profile: Day Hiking. Snowshoes designed for winter hiking enthusiasts seeking to improve their physical condition while exploring backcountry or neighboring trails.
- Snowshoe Frame: 6061-T6 aluminum anodized frame. Light and sturdy. Contour frame: Proven ergonomics for a natural stride and optimized surface area with great snow shedding capacities
- Harness: Contact Trad is ratchet-based for a moccasin loose fit or tight boot cinch.
- Closure System: Fasteners with ratchet buckle system: Light, practical and simple adjustment
- Crampons: Crux crampons for easy grip and non-snag operation on day hike outings.
- Pivot: Freeflex X pivot, 30mm in width, is the biggest and most reliable of its type in the industry. It supplies a robust yet flexible suspension.
- Decking: Polymer molded deck. Light, sturdy, and resistant down to -40°C. Ribbed deck clips for traction and an ultra robust frame connection. Snowfree surface: Excellent snow shedding from deck.
- Ergonomics: ErgoStream frame profile for easy walking in powder.
- Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
- User weight: 150 - 250 lb / 68 - 113kg
- Snowshoes weight: 5.3 lb / 2.4kg