DelSol's Projekt 8 starts with the simplicity of a single chainring up front, then dials up the versatility a notch with a terrain-conquering 8-speed cassette from Shimano and Tektro 317 brakes front and rear. Alloy 32-hole rims keep things light, stainless steel spokes keep things clean, and Kenda 700x32c tires keep things smooth. Like all D Streets, the Projekt 8 is elegant and understated. It flies straight and true, just like you...
- Custom D-Street hi-ten single speed frameset with track dropouts and rack and fender mounts
- Alloy 3-piece crankset with sealed BB
- Shimano 8-speed drivetrain
- Tektro R317 brakeset
- Kenda 700 x 28c tires
- Sturdy 32-hole alloy wheelset with doublewall rims
- Steel riser 30mm, 600mm width handlebar