Pro-caliber control for experiencing the entire mountain.
Boasting legendary all-terrain performance, it's no wonder the women's Burton Lexa Snowboard Binding is a top pick for a whole host of Burton (and non-Burton) pro riders. Double Take buckles with Insta-Click get you strapped in fast and dropping first. The Asym Hammockstrap and Supergrip Capstrap combined with a supportive Heel Hammock in the hi-back cradles your boot with supportive comfort. Experiment with the hi-back's Zero Forward Lean for a more playful feel while treating your body right with the anatomical comfort of AutoCANT cushioning. Offered in two versions: choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex or pair the EST model with a board featuring The Channel mounting system for the ultimate in flex, feel, and adjustability.
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain, EST Mounting System has no hardware underfoot, features a flexible foot bed for improved board feel, and provides the widest range of stance options, Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board, Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel, DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back, Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation
- Ankle Strap: Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a durable and low-profile design, locking you in and giving you instant control of your board
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for strength with a polycarbonate barrel for improved ratchet tongue life
- Cushioning: SensoryBED cushioning system is compatible with the EST mounting system provides outstanding control and a comfortable connection to the board
|Highback||Single-component w/Living Hinge|
|Base||Single-component baseplate construction|
|Bolt Pattern||EST Mounting System|
|Ankle Strap||Hammockstrap 2.0|
|Toe Strap||Supergrip Capstrap|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / Small||193177029667|
|Black / Medium||193177029650|
|Black / Large||193177029643|