absoluteBLACK Round Direct Mount 1x Chainrings for SRAM offer flawless drivetrain setup for SRAM 1x9, 1x10, 1x11, and 1x12-speed or single speed. They are designed for SRAM DUB, GXP, and BB30 cranks that have a removable spider. Direct mount chainrings provide significant weight savings over a standard spider and chainring combination. They are crafted from CNC machined 7075 aluminum and feature an anodized finish for exceptional durability.
- The unique, patent-pending narrow-wide tooth profile keeps the chain in place
- Teeth have been 3D-machined for ultimate mud shedding and quieter operation
- Provides excellent weight-to-strength ratio
- 0mm offset is designed for 157 Super Boost spacing on standard DUB/GXP/long-spindle BB30, as well as 135/142 spacing on short-spindle BB30 cranks
- Fits SuperBoost SRAM XX1, XX1 Eagle, X01, X01 Eagle, X0, X9, X7, S2210, S1400, and Truvativ AKA cranks
- Fits fat bikes with GXP spindle
- 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed Eagle compatible