Tubes: All Sizes/Types
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 24 x 1 (520 x 19-23)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 16 x 1 3/8 (349 x 25)
$10.99 - $79.95
Because it's hard to know when you're going to get a flat, it's always good to have extra tubes on hand. Specialized's Turbo Ultralight Road Tube w/Talc is lightweight to save rotational weight. The Talc lets the tube move easier inside the tire for a better ride with fewer flats.
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
- ISO Diameter: 520 / 24" mini bmx - ISO Width (mm): 25 mm , 26 mm , 27 mm , 28 mm - Labeled Size: 24 x 1-1/8 - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 80g (32mm), 82g (60mm)
Surly Inner Tube to fit a wide range of plus-size and fat bike tires. - Labeled Size: 26 x 3.0 - 4.8 - Weight: 310 g - Valve Core: Removable - Shaft Type: Threaded - ISO Width (mm): 76mm–100mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26-inch MTN - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm
Unless you're running tubeless (and even if you are), it's a good idea to keep a spare tube or two around, so you can change a tire quickly and reliably, then get back to riding. Continental's Presta valve tube has you covered. - 42mm Presta valve
Single Schrader tube for a 27.5-inch/650B tire. - 27.5 x 2.60 – 2.80 - 42mm Schrader valve
- 0.9mm wall thickness - 70-degree angled valve stem for access in small wheels
Previous page Page 2 of 2